Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day six.

What is a trip to Paris without a bottle of wine...
I took this picture to make the Swissisters (Esther & Adriana) jealous... the land where wine is cheaper than water.
Maybe the best thing I've EVER put into my mouth... éclair chocolate.
Next we went to Musée Rodin...
maybe the highlight of the trip for me.
In the garden.
I wished my Mom was there to enjoy the roses.
Ashley took this photo... what a pervert...
wait... that was my idea... and I'm supposed to be the grown up...
so much for maturity.
CHEESE PICNIC!!!!
Girls love their picture taken while eating...
yet somehow Ashley's still adorable.
This is what happens when you have too much cheese and not enough bread... four different kinds of cheese on the last piece...
good times... I gained five pounds in 20 seconds... I'm not gonna say it wasn't worth it.
What was left.
Plus... we took that knife through three metal detectors...
and not one person noticed... so much for Parisian security.
Inside the Musée Rodin.... what a beautiful old house.
Once again... me being a jackass.
The Cry.
Looking out onto the gardens one last time.
Next the Louvre.
It was beyond crowded... and I must say not that impressive...
I felt like I was in a mall browsing stolen goods...
all the while surrounded by pushy people and blinded by
hundreds of flashes.
Venus de Milo.
Not so impressive... pfffffft... been there... done that!
R.I.P. Velma.
Picture of the trip goes to Ashley...
dog... foot... penis... money!
Patty cake... patty cake... monkey man.

No comments:

Post a Comment