Friday, March 25, 2011

Grandma Day



I'm not really sure how much of our viewing audience consists of boyfriends of one kind or another... but I thought I would use this post as an opportunity to give said boyfriends some advice. 

Advice on how to be the best boyfriend. 

1. Gather all grandma's belonging to your girlfriend.
2. Take them out for the day.

Easy right?
Best boyfriend ever. 
See below.



Weymouth Unicorns.


Crazy lady tanning on the beach.
On a reflective mat.
While wearing Uggs. 
No big deal.


Brock and the G2



I tried to find Brock a shirt just like this.
No such luck.


He asked me to take this picture. 
I swear it.


Ashley and the Grandmas!!!!
It's a new band we're working on. This is our promo shot.
It's going to sound really new age with a touch of country and a nod to classical influenced by Polish Polka done low fi.


That's all I've got in me for tonight as I'm trying to stream last weeks Jersey Shore. 
You can take the girl outta Scarborough....

Brock will update soon on pubs 11 and 12 and the terrible tribal phenomenon that is sweeping England's South coast.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment