Monday, March 28, 2011

Tea Time in London!!!

So we're in London... trying to get the internet to work in Starbucks... which had it's windows smashed in the day before we came... because they have crappy internet no doubt... and we've ditched the giant car... they upgraded us... which sounds great... until you realize how much gas is in the UK... 80 pounds to fill the tank... in total we pumped 100 pounds in to the gutless beast... to give you the idea of our soccer mom mobile Ashley has posed with it below...
After we arrived in London and we checked into our glorious hotel... thanks to Ashley's Mum... I hit up Rough Trade and after we finally had good curry at Aladin on Brick Lane... check that... amazing curry...


Today was started with Pret A Manger... possible the best thing the english have ever invented... okay maybe universal healthcare...
Afterward we were off to the Museum of Natural History and learned about everything Darwin... including my close relation to monkeys...

Ashley liked the hippos...
And I bought a dinosaur hand puppet to amuse Bryson... and maybe myself...
And why come to Britain without stopping at a cheese shop... which is now fermenting just outside our window...
And Ashley had to buy a turban and I hit yet another record store... where I found a original... not re-released mind you... Donovan Universal Soldier 45... off to the pub... I forget what number we're on... and how many cordies I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment